Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Giving Thanks to you.



Normally in November I do a daily thankful.  I've missed it a little bit this year but I think saying I'm grateful for Axel every day might get a little repetitive.   And while I have so many things to be thankful for, he is always the first thing that pops in to my head.  When I look back over the past few years and think about where my heart was when I started an I'm Thankful month it kind of seems like a lifetime ago, and a different me.  I feel like I am whole these days.  I feel happy and amazed that I feel happy.   Its good.  So this month I'm giving thanks.  To my friends and my family.  To everyone who has been a part of this story.  I couldn't have done it without you.  

: rustic graphics via 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenn - it's on my wall and looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! SO glad you're feeling whole! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails