Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspire Me... Bracelets

Way back in June {cuz that was a long time ago} I was in charge of the craft for our wards mini girls camp. Glue guns and spray paint were out.  You know, being in nature and all.  So when I saw my friend Andrea's bracelet tutorials I knew what we were going to do.    I got some supplies from Michaels and the bracelets were a hit with the girls.  Well as much as anything can be a hit with 14-17 year olds who have more important things to do, like playing cards and tubing on the boat.  

After that I was hooked.  My bracelets board on Pinterest keeps growing because there are SO many cool DIY's out there.  I seriously want to make every single one.  Here are just a few of my faves to inspire you to get your friendship bracelet on...   




Sailors knots and ombre from lovemaegan.  I die.




I had a leather bracelet from Mexico that I cried when I lost it.  I'm thinking this will be an awesome replacement.




Honestly WTF.  Wrap bracelets.  So rad. 


Crazy Braid.  I most definitely need a fabric scrappy bracelet.


The tutorial that started it all.  My version for camp did not look like this version.  Sometimes you shouldn't wait until the last minute to get supplies.



Add some bling to your bracelets!  I love the whole stack together.


Source: evie-s.com via Evie on Pinterest

Sequins.  I love the simpleness of this one.


Do you go for the stacked look?  I have 4 bracelets that I wear every day.  Two I don't take off and two I add.  All on my right hand.  Because I'm not coordinated enough to use my right hand to put them on my left.



Ivy tied all of my floss in a big knot.  If you need a better way to keep your floss organized, this is definitely it.

Now you are totally down for some new bracelets aren't you?   Go sign up for the friendship bracelet swap!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these cute bracelets! I might even be able to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this roundup - I just featured it on my "What I Bookmarked This Week" post today stop by and see!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails