Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspire Me...Kitchen

Today is Inspiration Workshop day!  The theme this week is kitchen.  And truthfully?  The kitchen is so NOT on my project list.  But can I show you what I would la la LOVE my kitchen to look like?  



 Is anyone else totally enamored with these colors right now?  Orangy, corally red, aqua and white?!  SO bright and happy and cheerful.  But can I just tell you that Pinterest is no place for someone playing the Game On Diet?  I finally had to get off before I found myself in the kitchen making some tasty treats.  

Something like



these.  Or


these.  Even


some mini fruit pizzas.  But those will have to wait another 3 weeks!

Anyone else ever played The Game
?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. lots of eye candy! My kitchen has pops of aqua, but not that much...I like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors are haute right now. love all your inspiration. i stopped by from gussy. nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great color combo! I love that it's so popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's beautiful. And those treats don't look too shabby either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Gussy Sews Inspiration project. LOVE your kitchen inspiration. The colors are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The window over the sink inspires me. Now, what could I hang from a rod?!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails