Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Once Upon A Time In A Little Kingdom...

...Lived a beautiful little princess who had a pretty pink dress. Her aunt and cousins gave it to her to play dressups and the princess loved it very much.  
One day the zipper broke on the pretty pink dress and the princess cried and cried.  
The little princess's fairy Mother stepped in with her magic wand,
{wand was made using a tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets}

And made a pretty new skirt for the princess whose favorite princess is Cinderella.
She had wanted to make a skirt like this one ever since she had seen V & Co's ruffled scarf.
She used simple blue cotton for the skirt and strips of cotton and tulle for the ruffles.
Perfect for the girl who wears glass slippers wherever she goes.
And the little princess lived happily ever after.  

{You can see Ivy telling the story of Cinderella HERE}

 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Seriously Jen, I wish I had another girl just so I could use some of these cute ideas! I love that skirt. Hmmm....wish it looked good in my size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so her fairy mother is extremely phenomenal!!!! you blow me away EVERY time!
    so, darin says you'll be at TOFW this weekend too. would be cool to run into you there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me. Seriously! Ivy is the luckiest tike in town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really cute! I love the dress! you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. I love it and I'm sure she does too! If you are interested, I have a weekly blog party especially for people to share things they've made to be worn. Stop by if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the crazy sewing goodness you've got going on over here!
    love, lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! My 2 year would love it!

    Coming by way of Made by you Mondays, here's my blog if you'd lie to stop by. http://inthehappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really cute! Well done. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you wrote the blog entry. So cute. And the skirt is so adorable. Perfect for your beautiful daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful. Like everything. The photos, the story, the skirt. I think I'll read it again and again because I think it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails