Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't knock it until you try it.

Probably a year ago my SIL introduced me to a fancy way of making fish tacos.  We were skeptical at first but now this is seriously my favorite dinner.  Especially with that chipotle dip I was telling you about.  
Wanna make some for dinner tonight?  Well you need to boogie on down to the store and pick up some fish sticks.  Yep you heard right, fish sticks.  I prefer the ones from Costco.  And you are gonna need your favorite taco fixin's.  Mine has Chipotle Dip, avocado, lettuce, cilantro, cheese,olives and lime.  It takes two fish sticks per taco.  And yeah I tried being even fancier by using more of a breaded fillet, and we all agreed we liked the added crunch of  the fish sticks better.   

FISH TACOS
fish sticks
tortillas
taco fixin's

Bake your fish sticks.  And then make tacos with them.  YUMMY.  Seriously don't knock it until you try it. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Some of the best fish taco's I've had was at some little shack by the beach. And that is how they made them. Thanks for the Chipotle Dip recipe. Im going to use it next time I make fish tacos. My husband really loves hot and spicy food. He will be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a link to this on my blog. Looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails