Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A.. A.. A.. what begins with A?

I made Ivy and alphabet book over the weekend.  She LOVES animals and when I saw this idea who knows where a long time ago I knew she would love it.  BUT I couldn't find the cards anywhere.  I just happened to be lucky enough one day to find some at Craft Warehouse.   So I punched some holes and looped them all together with D-Rings.  I tied ribbon on the rings right over the slits so the pages couldn't come off.  
The jellyfish is my fave.  And the fun surprise is all of the interesting facts on the back of the cards.  Did you know that honeybees kill more people than all of the poisonous snakes combined?!  Yeah me either.
{The cards are K&Company A-Zelephant} 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, what cute pictures and colors. that would make a great gift! super cute jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails