Friday, January 15, 2010

Odyssea Market Skirt


I think MoMo for Moda has put out some of my most favorite fabric ever.  I am hoarding my Wonderland fabric and I'm hoping the rumors are true that it is going to be re-released this spring. I have been selling a few skirts at Greenies and we sold out!  So I pulled out my Odyssea (another great line by MoMo) fabric to make a skirt. 

 I think this is the prettiest thing I have made.  That plum color is one of my favorites and I like how it pulls out all of the darker colors in the print.


The plum fabric is really soft almost like a sueded satin or something.  I'm not exactly sure what it is since I got it out of the remnant bin.  I also did a scalloped stitch on the hemline.  I'd say its a size small or medium and if you really like it you can go buy it at Greenies! ;0)

Photobucket

2 comments:

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails