Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry Christmas!


I was feeling adventurous and decided to make our own Christmas card this year.   I'm excited about how it turned out and it didn't take any time at all.   I used the red dot paper from mistletoe and added a scroll frame,  all in photoshop and all with Darin's help of course!  Darin did all the work but it was my ideas!  Ivy actually was smiling and looking at the camera during our little photo shoot. It can be tricky with a 2 year old but she is getting much more cooperative.   Darin has really been stepping it up with his photography recently.    You can check out his new photography blog  to see all of the cool stuff he has been doing lately.  (Shameless plug- Darin has some time to do family portrait sessions so if its on your list of things to get done hit him up!)


Here's our photo in faded color.  I actually prefer color photos but we haven't ever done a black and white photo for Christmas so it was time to change it up.  Isn't photoshop so amazing and fun?!
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture. I like the color photos better too but I love your card.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails