Monday, November 9, 2009

Scarf Sew Along!

I'm "SEW" excited about this.  Julie of Joy's Hope is having a scarf sew-along.  Starting this week and she is getting us started on making eight scarves by Thanksgiving!  Don't be scared if you aren't very good at sewing.  In fact that is the whole point of this sew along.  I'm just excited for something to keep me on track and get some presents done!   The Scarf Sew Along starts today so head over and see what this weeks homework is.  Oh and while you are there cruise around her blog.   It is AWESOME!  Let me know if you are in!  I'd love to see what other people are doing.  And if you are in the Tri Cities area, maybe we can do the whole thing together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails